Kingswood Final Letter
I now have all Edvis and medical forms. Any children who have returned medical forms, will need to bring their medication on Friday morning clearly named and hand it to me. I will be out on the playground by year 3 and 4 classrooms. There hasn’t been much spending money handed in, which is fine, however if you do wish to send spending money it needs to be in a labelled envelope and handed to a member of staff on Friday morning.
- Children are to come to school at the usual time of 8.45am.
- Children are to come to school in suitable clothing to travel to Kingswood.
- The children should bring all of their things for the weekend with them in the morning (ALL bags and clothing must be named).
- We will be having lunch in school, as usual, before we leave. If your child normally has a packed lunch please send one as normal but in a plastic bag that can be thrown away.
- No sweets or snacks to be taken.
- Maximum spending money of £5 in a named sealed bag / envelope (again, please bring this in tonight or tomorrow morning).
- We will be leaving school at 12:45pm – please come to the school office from 12:30 if you wish to wave us off.
- The office will send a text message to inform you of our safe arrival, this is due to be approximately 2:30pm.
- We will arrive back at school on Sunday at 2.45pm (you will be notified by text if there are any delays). Children must be collected by an adult.
- Please follow our weekend of adventure on twitter @phoenix_charter and @phoenix_fed
The weather forecast for the weekend currently says mainly dry with a chance of showers each day, but very cold. Although we cannot fully rely upon this, please make sure you child has: plenty of layers, a waterproof coat, hat, gloves and a scarf. We all want them to have an amazing time, and keeping warm and dry will definitely help with this.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.