Kingswood Kit List
Below I have included the packing list, whilst it is important that the children have all the things they need, remember that we are only going for two nights and the children will need to be able to carry their own bag.
We want the children to enjoy the trip as much as possible and staying warm and dry will help this. Please make sure your child has plenty of layers to wear and hats, gloves and scarves to keep warm.
- Old clothes for activity sessions – (long-sleeved shirts, trousers and closed-toe shoes are required for all sessions so bring plenty.)
- Suitable footwear is essential. All children must have a pair of wellies and two pairs of trainers. Please remember that the time of year we are going children are likely to get wet and dirty and therefore need a pair for shoes to change into. (Canvas pumps, P.E pumps and ballet style shoes are not suitable)
- Underwear (spares in case of getting wet during activities, plenty of socks)
- Waterproof clothing (A waterproof coat is essential, trousers may also be taken).
- Large plastic bag for dirty clothes
- A bath towel
- Gloves, hat and scarf
- Pyjamas and slippers
- A named water bottle
- Toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, flannel, tooth paste, tooth brush and hair brush). Please note, any deodorants must be roll-on, no aerosols.
- Hair bobbles to keep longer hair tied back safely.
Layers will be needed to keep warm and children may get dirty and or wet so spares are essential.
- Teddy Bear/Comfort blanket
- Colouring book and pencils, book, a pack of cards (ideas for quiet time, but no electronic devices).
- A torch, for the evening activities.
Please note, all food will be provided. Please do not send any sweets, chocolates or snacks with your child as there will be plenty available!