Kingswood Kit List
Please find below our Kingswood trip kit list
Kingswood packing list
- Old clothes for activity sessions – (long-sleeved shirts, trousers and closed-toe shoes are required for nearly all sessions so bring plenty.)
- Suitable footwear is essential. All children must have a pair of wellies and two pairs of shoes or trainers. Please remember that the time of year we are going children are likely to get wet and dirty and therefore need a pair for shoes to change into.
- Underwear (plenty of socks)
- Waterproof clothing (A waterproof coat is essential, trousers may also be taken).
- Large plastic bag for dirty clothes.
- A bath towel.
- Gloves, hat and scarf.
- Pyjamas and slippers.
- A named water bottle.
- Toiletries etc (please note deodorants must be roll-on, no aerosols).
Layers will be needed to keep warm and children may get dirty and or wet so spares are essential.
If before the trip your child grows out of their trainers and you no longer need them. Sending them into school for us to take as spares would be very helpful. Thank you