Paris Trip 6th June!
Year 6 France trip Monday 6th June. Remember to arrive at Wyken Croft at 7am
RESIDENTIAL TRIP TO FRANCE
Please note that on the day of departure your child must have with them a packed lunch and a snack for the journey. The packed lunch must be disposable (no lunch boxes or glass bottles please).
- Suitable nightwear
- Wash bag
- Towel for showering
- Long and short sleeved t-shirts
- 1 pair trainers/shoes suitable for walking
- Swimming costume/trunks/swim shorts/flip flops
- Sun hat
- Sun cream and insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket/cagoule
- 1 set of clothing for evenings
- 1 pair of trainers
- Casual clothes (4 sets)
- Sports clothing – long sleeved t-shirts (for archery/climbing), leggings, shorts, etc.
- Cheap pocket camera
- Labelled plastic bags for wet/dirty/spare clothes
- Small rucksack for days out
- Drinks bottle
- Pen and pencil
Girls may want to bring hairdryers etc, but please send an electrical adaptor to enable them to be used in France. It is important that girls are able to do their own hair in preparation for the trip.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Mobile phones, electronic/computer games, jewellery/valuables etc.
Please label everything your child brings – indelible felt tip pens are useful for this. Pupils are responsible for their own belongings – it may be useful to provide a list of items packed. Lost property is hard to track down after a
visit and there is a small charge for returning items.